We are in touch with the NHS to make sure pregnant women are getting the most up to date information about their care during Covid-19. We know this is a worrying time for some of you so we hope you find some of these resources useful and reassuring…
- Looking after yourself and your baby during pregnancy
- Planning your birth
- Parent information for newborns
- Illness in newborn babies (especially looking out for the signs of Jaundice)
- Is my baby moving enough?
- Antenatal visits – what’s the point?
- Antenatal visits – what can I do?
- Itching- what does it mean?
- My mental health matters
This helpful animation gives us all an overview of how NHS services have changed since Covid-19 started.
If in doubt, please please contact your maternity services. They are very much open and awaiting your call!